The Online Rank One/WSISD Parent Portal is open and ready for Parent(s) to complete yearly online forms. Click here. Online Athletic Participation Forms
If you have not competed in a UIL Athletic/Band Program within the last year, you will need a Pre-Participation Athletic Physical Examination before allowed to participate in practices/competitions.
- Pre-Participation Athletic Physical Examinations should be emailed to email@example.com or turned in during Summer Pride at the High School with the Athletic Training Staff.
If you have competed in a UIL Athletic/Band Program within the last year and have a physical on file for the 2019-20 school year with the Sports Medicine Department, complete the Online Medical History Form on our website.
- The Sports Medicine Staff will review your NEW Online Medical History Form to determine if you will need a New Pre-Participation Athletic Physical Examination for the 2020-21 School Year.
- An email notification will be sent to the parent(s) email if it is determined that a NEW Pre-Participation Athletic Physical Examination is required for the 2020-21 School Year.
- Please submit forms online as quickly as possible. This will allow individuals who need a NEW Pre-Participation Athletic Physical Examination time to get it prior to returning to school/athletic participation.
All other Online Forms that need to be completed and signed include the following:
- Athletics Participation Form
- Emergency Form
High School Students who do not have a Concussion Baseline Test on file from the 2019-20 school year will have to schedule a time with the Sports Medicine Department to complete before participation.