WSISD, as well as our surrounding school districts, are currently facing a shortage of bus drivers. As a result, we must combine routes to accommodate staffing shortages. It may take longer for your student to be picked up and dropped off.
New Bus Routes & Times
Effective Tuesday, Sept. 7, our bus routes and times for some routes will change (see below). We are working tirelessly to resolve issues and meet every student’s needs at every school. We are hopeful this will be the last major busing change.
- Current Tannahill Rte. 12 will ride Rte. 7.
- Current Brewer Middle Rte. 12 will ride Rte. 5.
- Current Brewer High Rte. 12 will ride Rte. 7.
- Current Tannahill Rte. 7 will ride Rte. 6.
- Current Brewer High Rte. 7 will ride Rte. 6.
- Current TIS Rte. 8 (only the Legacy and Academy stop) will move to Rte. 9.
- Current BHS Rte. 19 will ride Rte. 4.
- Current BHS Rte. 4 will ride Rte. 11.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Please visit our website for the updated routes and times. Feel free to contact our office at 817-367-1298 if you have any questions.
Bus Drivers Needed
If you are interested or know someone who is interested in being a bus driver, please visit GoldStar Transit’s website at www.sticareers.com. GoldStar offers competitive rates, paid training and benefits, including a signing bonus.
WSISD Transportation Office