WSISD students in grades 3 through 8 and specific high school courses took the STAAR/EOC state assessments this spring. The state redesigned this year’s STAAR/EOC to better align with classroom instruction. As a result, final test results will take a bit longer. Educators from across the state will meet to provide their opinions regarding the passing scores for the redesigned assessments.
STAAR results will be available in August and September. We will send another email later in the summer with directions to access the state’s online Family Access portal and any changes to these timelines.
Grades 3-8 STAAR
- April & May STAAR results - Aug. 16
- Results for STAAR Alternate 2 (for a small group of students who receive special education services) - Aug. 3
High School - STAAR EOC English I, English II, Algebra I, Biology and/or U.S. History:
- April & May STAAR EOC preliminary results - June 30, with complete final results available Aug. 11
- June STAAR EOC preliminary results - Aug, 2, with complete final results available Sept. 5
Emergent Bilingual students (English Learners):
- TELPAS results - July 5
- TELPAS Alternate results - May 3