Proof of income in the form of a current paycheck stub; current pay envelope; letter from employer stating gross wages paid and how often paid; unemployment, workers' compensation or disability payment stub; or TANF, AFDC, or food stamp case number; must be provided at registration. (Self-employed individuals may provide their 2018 income tax return or business or farming documents such as ledger books or self-issued paycheck stub.)
2. Child has Limited English Proficiency. (Language test will be given to student at registration.)
3. Child is homeless (as determined by WSISD Student Residency Questionnaire).
4. Student is the child of an active duty member of the United States Armed Forces, including one who was killed or injured while serving on active duty (documentation required)
5. Child is or has been under conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (CPS/court documentation required).
6. Child’s parent is eligible for the Star of Texas Award (documentation required).