BREWER BEARS SUMMER PRIDE AND SKILLS
June: 9-12, 15-19, 22-26
July: 13-17, 20-24, 27-31
REGISTER AND PAY FOR SUMMER PRIDE 2020 using the following linked options from GoFan:
You will need to create an account to proceed.
WSISD Leadership has devloped a plan of action to ensure safe return for your student athlete(s) following the guidelines listed below. In partnership with our custodial staff, WSISD Athletics is committed to ensuring the highest level of risk mitigation for COVID-19. In addition to consistent facility and equipment sanitation, the following protocols will be followed for student check-in. Staff that screens students will be wearing appropriate PPE to mitigate risk. Social distancing, at rest and during exercise will be adhered to, and staff to students ratios will be followed per UIL guidelines below.
1. Every staff member and student will answer the COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
2. Every staff member and student will have their temperature taken prior to admittance.
3. Every staff member and student will be given a colored wristband to identify they have been cleared for admittance.
4. Facilities are closed to all observers including parents, siblings, coaches families, etc.
The links below outline the check-in and pick-up, times and locations, for the summer pride strength, speed/agility, and skills. Some groups may do skills prior to strength, speed, and agility, and others may do skills after. The map below should be used for specific locations referenced on the schedules.
* ALL STUDENTS SHOULD PARK IN STUDENT PARKING UNLESS BEING DROPPED OFF
* STUDENTS SHOULD BRING THEIR OWN LARGE WATER BOTTLE
* STUDENTS NEED TO BRING THEIR OWN MASK FOR USE WHEN NOT ACTIVELY EXERCISING
* STAFF WILL WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES INDOORS
Click the links below to see individual daily schedules. Middle school students (incoming 7th & 8th) should click on their sport to see what times they are scheduled.