Welcome to the Fightin' Brewer Bear High School Band site!
- Deadline for Spring Trip sign ups is February 15.
Solo and Ensemble Contest is February 9 at Chisholm Trail HS. Accompanist fee of $50 will be due to your accompanist the week of Jan 28.
- All Woodwinds make checks payable to: Dr. Jerry Aultman
- Trumpet and French Horn make checks payable to Dr. John Fisher
- Trombone, Baritone, Tuba make checks payable to Dr. Nathan Burggraff
- February 5 and February 7 — Solo and Ensemble Recitals — (last practice with accompanist)
- February 7 — WSISD Percussion Concert 6PM
- February 9 – UIL Solo and Ensemble Competition — CTHS — Schedule is posted (band aide above)
- February 9 – Winter Guards at Coppell HS
- February 16 — Winter Guards at Northwest HS
- Any student who wishes to get extra help on your solos or ensembles please sign up with a director in the available time slots. Schedule is posted on office doors.
- Please place our summer dates on your calendar NOW. June 3-6. Marching season starts July 29. Leadership reports July 24.
Please have all band fees paid by Oct 1.
Please do NOT drive into the loading zone to pick up and drop off. ALSO -- if you will be parking, use a parking spot, do not park in lanes for driving.
Text: @bearsmarch to 81010 for FBB Remind
- Congratulations to your FBB on their First Place finish at the Wildcat Marching Invitational. Your FBB placed first in their classification, first in color guard, and First overall for the entire competition.
- Congratulations to your FBB for a 3rd Place Finish at the Sunnyvale Contest!! Our Drum Majors earned First Place in their caption.