Welcome to the Fightin' Brewer Bear High School Band site!
Band Deposit of $175 due August 3rd!
Band Physical due July 29th- you cannot participate without this! (see PDF below titled "Medical Clearance" for more info)
Band Registration and Fee Payment (Band Fees are due in full by Oct 1...Deposit of $175 due Aug 3!)
PERCUSSION SUPPLY LINK-
At this link, you will choose which school you attend and the supply list will pop up.
- Printer Ink- HP 952XL in black and color
- CR2032 Batteries (flat watch type batteries) and AAA batteries for tuners
- Black Chisel Tip Sharpie (medium or bigger)
2019 Summer Calendar
- July 24- Leadership Reports for summer band
- July 29- Summer Band Begins for 2019 season (ATHLETIC PHYSICALS DUE! You cannot participate in any practices unless we have your physical and all the documents on file)
Congratulations to our new student leadership team for next year! Here are our new Drum Majors! Left to right in the picture: Assistant DM- Jose Melendez, Head DM- Matthew Bradley, Assistant DM- Kameren Shoemaker.
Marching Contest Results
Wildcat Marching Invitational
- Congratulations to your FBB on their First Place finish at the Wildcat Marching Invitational. Your FBB placed first in their classification, first in color guard, and First overall for the entire competition.
- Congratulations to your FBB for a 3rd Place Finish at the Sunnyvale Contest!! Our Drum Majors earned First Place in their caption.
5A UIL Marching Contest
- For the fourth consecutive year, the Fightin' Brewer Band earned the highest rating at the 5A UIL Marching Contest with 3 straight 1's.
Please do NOT drive into the loading zone to pick up and drop off. ALSO -- if you will be parking, use a parking spot, do not park in lanes for driving.