Welcome to the Fightin' Brewer Bear High School Band site!
The spring calendar is updated on the website. Click on Calendar on the links!
January 18 and 19 — All Region Clinic/Concert — Saginaw HS (Congrats to those who made All region band!)
January 19 — Winter Guard competition- Martin HS- JV and Varsity Performance
Sectionals for Wind Ensemble, Symphonic, and Percussion will begin this week. Each group should have their sectional schedule.
Students should be able to play through their solo and ensemble at this point. Contest is February 9. Accompanist fee of $50 will be due to your accompanist the week of Jan 28.
- All Woodwinds make checks payable to: Dr. Jerry Aultman
- Trumpet and French Horn make checks payable to Dr. John Fisher
- Trombone, Baritone, Tuba make checks payable to Dr. Nathan Burggraff
Please note our summer schedule: Guard Camp May 28-31, Winds/Percussion Camp June 3-6. Marching season starts July 29! Please make your summer plans accordingly!
Announcing 2019 Spring Trip Kickoff Meeting!
We have finalized our plans for our 2019 Spring Trip. The kickoff meeting will be Thursday, January 24 at 7pm in the BHS auditorium. At this meeting we will go over the itinerary, costs and logistics for this year's trip. The trip will be May 31-June 1 to Schlitterbahn Resort in New Braunfels. See you at the meeting!
Please have all band fees paid by Oct 1.
Please do NOT drive into the loading zone to pick up and drop off. ALSO -- if you will be parking, use a parking spot, do not park in lanes for driving.
Text: @bearsmarch to 81010 for FBB Remind
- Congratulations to your FBB on their First Place finish at the Wildcat Marching Invitational. Your FBB placed first in their classification, first in color guard, and First overall for the entire competition.
- Congratulations to your FBB for a 3rd Place Finish at the Sunnyvale Contest!! Our Drum Majors earned First Place in their caption.