Welcome to the Fightin' Brewer Bear High School Band site!
Pre UIL Concert- March 28- 6pm- students wear concert black
UIL Contest- April 4 or 5 at Chisholm Trail HS- students wear concert black
Upcoming Events- Click the calendar tab to see the full year calendar. Check back frequently for updates.
2022 Marching Season Results
- Oct. 1- Paluxy Valley Marching Festival – Your Fightin' Bear Band was crowned Grand Champion at the Paluxy Valley Marching Showcase in Glen Rose. The FBB was 1st place in both prelims and finals and the guard and percussion finished the competition in 1st place in their captions. In Prelims we won best Percussion and Drum Majors and in Finals we won best Guard and Percussion.
- Oct. 4- AT&T Stadium Classic (US Bands)- Congratulations to your Fightin' Bear Band, for winning the Grand Champion trophy at the AT&T Stadium Classic at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington. The band placed 2nd out of 22 bands in the preliminary round, then improved to the 1st place ranking during their Finals performance. In Prelims, we won Best Colorguard and Percussion in our classification. In Finals, The FBB won the captions of Best Music, Best Visual, and Best Percussion on their way to the overall first place trophy.
- Oct. 8- Sound of Springtown Marching Festival – Outstanding 5A Band, Outstanding 5A Drum Majors, Drumline Standstill 1st place, Color Guard Standstill 3rd place, 1st division, Outstanding Musical and Outstanding Visual Performance, Grand Champion
- Oct. 11- UIL Region Marching Contest- 1st division ratings from all 3 judges earning us a spot at AREA!
- Oct. 15- Birdville Marching Invitational – The Brewer High School School Fightin' Bear Band won Top 5A band, best 5A Music, and 5th place overall at the Birdville Marching Invitational Saturday.
- Oct. 22- UIL Area Marching Competition- In the Preliminary performance, the FBB place 7th out of 22 bands*, and advanced to Finals. In the finals, your FBB had an amazing run and moved up to finish in 4th place, which would have qualified for advancement to STATE had this been a state year for 5A marching.