Welcome to the Fightin' Brewer Bear High School Band site!
Donations requested: Printer Ink- HP 952XL in black and color
- We have a great opportunity to earn lots of money this week at CiCi's Pizza on Clifford St.! Get the family together on Wednesday, April 24th from 4-9pm for great food and fellowship. You can dine in or carry out. We need your help! Share this with your friends & neighbors, too!
Hey Band! The last 5 weeks of school are going to be super busy:
- April 22 — Monday — Instrument Drive at TIS 3-6pm.
- April 23 — Tuesday — Beginning Band rehearsal at BHS — 5:30pm
- April 24 — Wednesday – FBB Restaurant Night at CiCis on Clifford St.
- April 26 — Friday – FBB Performs for Bear Trax AM and FAA PM-- must be eligible. Polos
- April 30 — Tuesday – Beginning Band concert — 6PM — All TIS/FAA/BMS beginners
- May 1 — Wednesday – FBB Performs at McDonalds on Clifford — 6-8pm (Band receives % of proceeds 6-8)
- May 7 — Tuesday, BMS Band Concert — 6pm
- May 9 — Thursday, BHS Band concert — 7pm ------Band boosters are currently accepting donations of arts, crafts, services, or gift cards to be auctioned at the Spring Concert May 9th. If you have anything you'd like to donate or a business that you would like to ask, contact Annaliza Herring @ 817-692-1622 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations need to be received by May 3rd.- Thank you
- May 11 — Saturday – Solo/Ensemble contest for 6th — 8th grade band at BHS
- May 16 — Thursday — Athletic Physicals for band students 4-8pm — More info below
- May 16 — Thursday — Leadership Tryouts
- May 17 — Friday – Band Banquet — Splash Dayz — 7pm-11pm -----Email Juanita Shelton if you are interested in helping to plan the band banquet. Juanishel@yahoo.com
- May 23 — Thursday – Graduation — Call time 5pm — Concert Attire
- May 28-31- Color Guard Camp
- June 3-6- June Camp for Winds and Percussion (form is below for June Camp)
- July 24- Leadership Reports for summer band
- July 29- Summer Band Begins for 2019 season
Please have all band fees paid by Oct 1.
Please do NOT drive into the loading zone to pick up and drop off. ALSO -- if you will be parking, use a parking spot, do not park in lanes for driving.
Text: @bearsmarch to 81010 for FBB Remind
- Congratulations to your FBB on their First Place finish at the Wildcat Marching Invitational. Your FBB placed first in their classification, first in color guard, and First overall for the entire competition.
- Congratulations to your FBB for a 3rd Place Finish at the Sunnyvale Contest!! Our Drum Majors earned First Place in their caption.