You are able to see Student Fees, assigned to your student, by logging in to Skyward Family Access. (not the Skyward app) If you want to pay online,
a link is provided, which takes you to E-funds for schools.
*If you are not set up for Family Access, go straight to the E-funds website to pay.
**You will need your student’s ID number in order to create an account in E-funds.**
(instructions listed bottom of page)
1. Log in to Skyward Family Access, https://www.wsisd.com/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=423672&type=d&pREC_ID=924513
2. Click on Fee Management (left side of page)
3. Click Make Payment (right side of the page) and it will take you out to E-funds!
Once you have arrived at the Efunds page,
4. Click on Pay for Student Fees
(You may pay for additional items, not assigned to your student, by clicking on Pay for Optional Fees)
5. Click on Login (if you already have and e-funds account)
Create an Account (if you do not already have an account)
(Do not pay as a guest- you will need your student’s id # to set up an account)
**You will need to be sure to set up payment information and add your student(s) before you move forward.**
6. Click on Student Name
7. Choose item for which you want to pay
8. Click Add to Cart
(You may also choose to pay for other items while you are in the system.)
***If you have multiple students for which to pay, you may then click on
Back To Students (at the top of the page) Otherwise, if you are done adding payment items to your cart,
9. Click Begin Checkout
Once you have completed the payment, you will receive an email confirmation.
*If you are not set up for Family Access:
Follow Steps #4-9 above.