The WSISD Education Foundation kicked off the 2018-19 school year by awarding nearly $9,000 in grants to educators who participate in the Blue Jean Incentive Program.
Click here for the news release.
White Settlement ISD Education Foundation Blue Jean Mondays Incentive Program
• Employees who sign up for a minimal $5 monthly payroll deduction or a lump sum payment of at least $60 will be able to wear jeans the first Monday of every month.
• Employees must wear jeans only on designated days (no make up days will be allowed in the event that the employee is not at work on the designated Jean Day).
• Employees who participate are eligible for a monthly drawing for a $100 Visa as well as tickets to a variety of college an pro athletic events.
• Proceeds will fund a Blue Jeans Grant and only employees who sign up for Blue Jeans Mondays may apply for that grant.
• Jeans must be school-appropriate (no holes/tears allowed).
2018-2019 Monday Jean Days:
Monday, Sept. 10
Monday, Oct. 1
Monday, Nov. 5
Monday, Dec. 3
Monday, Jan. 14
Monday, Feb. 4
Monday, March 4
Monday, April 1
Monday, May 6
Monday, June 10
Monday, July 8
Monday, Aug. 5