Fees should be paid ONLINE or by sending check or money order made out to BHS Band. Please no cash this year.
To make an online payment of Band Fees, use the info below.
You can see and pay for Student Fees that have been assigned to your student by logging in to Skyward Family Access via the internet. (not on the Skyward app) *If you are not set up for Family Access, go straight to the Efunds website to pay. (instructions listed further down on page)
- Log in to Skyward Family Access
- Click on Fee Management (left side of page)
- Click Make Payment (right side of the page) and it will take you out to E-funds!
- Click on Pay for Student Fees
- Click on Login (if you have an e-funds account) Or Create an Account (if you do not have an account) (Do not pay as guest)
**Be sure to set up payment information and add your student(s) before you move forward.**
- Click on Student Name
- Choose item for which you want to pay
- Click Add to Cart (You may also choose to pay for other items while you are in the system.)
*If you have multiple students for which to pay, you may then click on
Back To Students (at the top of the page)
Otherwise, if you are done adding payment items to your cart,
- Click Begin Checkout Once completed, you will receive an email confirmation.
*If you do not have access to Family Access:
Go to https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/55622 Follow Steps #4-9 above.
To make payments with money order, or cashier's check, please see your campus band director.
- For all High School Band Payments and account questions, please communicate with our Band Secretary, Mrs. Dina Gutierrez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charms- (we will no longer be using Charms to track fees, we will be using Skyward.(see above info))
WSISD uses Charms as a student account management system for various reasons, including mass e-mailing to students and parents. You will need to create an account using the school code shown below.
BHS school code: BrewerBands
BMS school code: BrewerMSBand