NOTE: Band Fees Due By October 1, 2019
The forms listed below are required for all Band students for the 2019-2020 school year. Fees are due by October 1, 2019. All forms and fees can be turned in to:
Mrs. Dina Gutierrez
Band Registration Forms for 2019-2020
Click on the Form # to access the form.
Form #1: Band Fees
- This is our fees page with band fees due for the year. There is a $175 minimum first payment due on or before August 3rd. Guard is given a separate guard fee page.
Fee Payment options include:
Check or money order made out to BHS Band.
No cash accepted this year.
Form #2: Band Acknowledgement Page
- This form combines the handbook, uniform, and school owned instrument forms into one. Only sign the school owned instrument part if it applies to you.
Form #3: UIL Agreement
- This is a UIL form that all students must have on file pertaining to the UIL 8 Hour Rule.
Form #5: Physical
- The physical can be completed at your doctor or you can use the one you did on campus on May 16th. (see below for info on the May 16th BHS physicals) Every band student must have an annual physical due to new UIL rules. Student athletes only have to do this once, as it will work for both organizations. You must use this document for the physical.
Form #6: Athletic Participation form
- Online only- You MUST check all the boxes #1-9 at the top of this form, even the ones that do not pertain to band, for it to work in this system since it is also for athletics. Student athletes only have to do this once, as it will work for both organizations.
Form #7: Emergency from
- Online only- Student athletes only have to do this once, as it will work for both organizations.
Physicals Information-May 16, 2019 -
Go to the athletic website, click on more information under physicals and check out the flyer and consent form that must be signed and returned in order for students to participate in the BHS physicals this year. Please print and return to Mr. Williams by May 9th!!!!! THIS IS ONLY NEEDED IF YOU PLAN TO DO YOUR PHYSICAL ON MAY 16th AT BHS. Student athletes only have to do this once, as it will work for both organizations. See the document below called Medical Clearance Information.